Who We Are
Who We Are
Welcome
What We Do
Christian Education
Calendar and Publications

                   Ginko Tree

The original congregation of Trinity Episcopal Church began in 1877 with thirty-six communicants. The Reverend Edmund C Murdaugh was the first Rector. This congregation built “old” Trinity located at the corner of Hanover and Prince Edward Streets and had its first service on Christmas Day 1881. The doors of “new” Trinity, at its present location of William Street and College Avenue, were opened for services in September 1959. The altar and many of the furnishings were incorporated into the new building. The Jamison Hall addition was completed in 1982 to provide additional classroom space.